- figuring out what pages I had to hit toget cookies and a session ID and all the other black magic required
- finding the credentials method on a user agent (I can remember that there is a method for authentication, I just can never remember what it’s called)
- finding the right table and extracting info from it
One thing that happened at around 6pm. It only took about 3 months. Gee, I wonder if bombing major US cities with dictionaries would be nice just the fields (“Minute: 4. Hour: 1,2”, etc), but that is my favorite) which now for both Solaris and Oracle 8.1.6 or later, so I did so. My ride into work an hour and a large staff, and very low hanging fruit). Then we spend January sleeping.
While I am a fool. Here I’ve been reading on there first. Are they FAITH-BASED yet?
In more interesting until you can find something compelling that people don’t realize that BeOS already had ps2pdf installed. Then I just got an interesting story yesterday about domain-specific languages.
- Bad news: it was done with PowerPoint.
- Good news: the presentation was converted to HTML
- Bad news: That interface sucks; it’s slow, it requires scrolling in my rather large mozilla window, and it’s slow to click back and forth between slides
- Good news: Perl to the rescue!
(Brought to you by jjohn’s MarkovBlogger (™): If it makes sense, it’s not MarkovBlogger (™).)