• figuring out what pages I had to hit toget cookies and a session ID and all the other black magic required
  • finding the credentials method on a user agent (I can remember that there is a method for authentication, I just can never remember what it’s called)
  • decoding the javascript to figure out what URL was actually being requested, and with what parameters
  • finding the right table and extracting info from it
In the list very soon. Some cool things about the whole mess.

One thing that happened at around 6pm. It only took about 3 months. Gee, I wonder if bombing major US cities with dictionaries would be nice just the fields (“Minute: 4. Hour: 1,2”, etc), but that is my favorite) which now for both Solaris and Oracle 8.1.6 or later, so I did so. My ride into work an hour and a large staff, and very low hanging fruit). Then we spend January sleeping.

While I am a fool. Here I’ve been reading on there first. Are they FAITH-BASED yet?

In more interesting until you can find something compelling that people don’t realize that BeOS already had ps2pdf installed. Then I just got an interesting story yesterday about domain-specific languages.

  • Bad news: it was done with PowerPoint.
  • Good news: the presentation was converted to HTML
  • Bad news: That interface sucks; it’s slow, it requires scrolling in my rather large mozilla window, and it’s slow to click back and forth between slides
  • Good news: Perl to the rescue!
This little hack is still around and look at it — since I had a high number so I can tell, with my old transfer model; but in code that I’ve worked on the Net::AIM port and have it just got XML::Filter::Cache written, which caches SAX.

(Brought to you by jjohn’s MarkovBlogger (™): If it makes sense, it’s not MarkovBlogger (™).)

[Original post and comments.]