I decided to do some year end number crunching on this web site’s usage numbers. These are, of course, generated from the servers access log. I present them here as a benchmark for the future.
|Monthly Averages for 2010|
|Gigabytes served||2.9 GB|
In late November, I put an end to remote linking to images hosted here. It was a small drain on resources, but an annoying one.
Frankly, a good bit of the traffic listed above can be attributed to google, yahoo, bing and their moral equivalents spidering this site.
While I’m generally proud of my blog output this year, I still haven’t found an audience for this content. Or I haven’t found content for this audience.
In any case, this was the year that was.